Small Business Banking
Dedicated to understanding and meeting the needs of our customers.
Whether your business has three employees or 300, Washington Trust Bank has the knowledge and experience to help your small business thrive. From cash flow and payroll advice, to financing and credit card rewards, our dedicated team of small business banking experts can help guide you every step of the way. With offices across the Northwest, you’ll get custom solutions and quick response from local experts that understand the unique needs of your business.
Washington Trust offers a wide range of account, credit card and financing options built specifically for small businesses.
Small Business Offerings
- Small Business Administration (SBA) financing1
- Commercial real estate financing1
- Revolving lines of credit1
- Equipment loans1
- Credit card options1
- Remote Deposit Capture1
- Business checking and savings accounts
Tools to Help Manage Your Business
Did you know that a Washington Trust small business credit card is a tool that can help you manage your expenses? Whether you are preparing for seasonal expenses or short-term spending, you can use our Visa® Business card to finance your needs.
The Washington Trust small business credit card comes with customizable options to meet the spending needs of your business, providing versatility, convenience and control over expenditures.
EASY CASH BACK.
Earn 1.5% cash back on purchases.2
Small Business Credit Card1 Features
- No annual fee
- Funds available for your business when you need it
- Fraud protection
- Easy use of electronic payments with our digital wallet feature
- The convenience of not writing checks
- Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on qualifying net purchases you make with your Washington Trust credit card.1 Your Cash Back Rewards can be redeemed for:
- A credit to your Washington Trust Visa Card statement
- A deposit to your Washington Trust Checking or Savings account