Wireless Network Management
Secure the door to your business network.
Wireless networks can provide an unintended open door to your business network, so consider disabling them if there isn’t a valid business need. If you need a wireless network, ensure that strong security is in place.
- Use a complex administrative password for the wireless network hardware (router/access point), not the factory default.
- Save the password in a secure location, should it be needed for future changes.
- Disable remote administration of the wireless network hardware (router/access point).
- If possible, disable broadcasting the network SSID.
- Enable WPA encryption of the wireless network if it is available.
- If only known computers will access the wireless network, consider enabling MAC filtering to only allow computers with permitted MAC addresses.
Call Priority Service at 800.788.4578.
To Block a Debit or Credit Card
Call Priority Service at 800.788.4578 and follow the prompts to Card Services to block your card.
WTB Mobile: Suspend your card or report it lost or stolen from within the WTB Mobile app.
Simple steps to help protect yourself from fraud. Read More