NEW WTB Credit Card Support
By now you should have received your new Washington Trust Bank Visa® credit card in the mail. To activate your new card, call 800.290.7893.
For immediate help:
CALL OUR PRIORITY SERVICE TEAM AT 800.788.4578 OR SEE KEY DATES BELOW.
Here are critical dates that will affect the activation and use of your new card.
- Beginning October 14, 2019, you can access and make payments directly to your credit card in WTB Online Banking.
- If you are a secondary credit card holder, your account will now be accessed through WTB Credit Card Tracker instead of WTB Online Banking, as of Sunday, October 13, 2019. Be sure to have your card handy to complete the easy enrollment process.
- If you have set a recurring or pending payment in WTB Credit Card Tracker to process after October 10, 2019, your payment will not post. Please be sure your payment is scheduled before October 10, 2019.
- Your existing card will not be valid after October 12, 2019.
- Do not activate your new card until October 13, 2019.
- Business Cardholders: Please have the last 4 digits of your company's tax ID number available. This may be needed to activate your new card.
- Once you have activated your new card on or after October 13, 2019, please destroy your old card.
- Remember to sign your new card.
- Enroll your new card in eStatements.
- Download the new MyCardRules™ app to manage your card's security. Standard message rates and data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
We are providing you with a service called Visa® Account Updater that automatically updates recurring payment details with participating businesses. Check out the list of merchants enrolled in Visa® Account Updater.
- Please note: Not all merchants participate in Visa® Account Updater. It is important to verify that the merchants with whom you have recurring purchases have your new card number(s) and expiration date(s).
For easy reference, we have included the previous letters we sent to you. If you misplaced one of these communications please use the letters below as references. They each contain key information that supports the transition to your new WTB credit card.
- Check this list to determine which of your recurring payments should automatically update: Visa® Account Updater Merchant List
- Credit Card Customers: How to activate your new card
- Business Owners: Information and next steps for your employees
- Business Card Administrators: Information and next steps
- Business Employee Cardholders: How to activate your new card