Offer your customers the convenience of paying by credit and debit cards. Customized features and hardware based on your requirements.
Our convenient services include sales of terminals and PIN pads, mobile payment options, and free supplies and loaners during repair, all backed by the superior experience and personalized service you come to expect at Washington Trust.
Advantages of Washington Trust Bank’s merchant processing
- Independently owned and operated since 1902
- Exceptional and local customer service
- Competitive and transparent rates using Interchange Plus pricing
- Fees deducted monthly, not daily, for easier reconciliation
- Partial interchange credit on refunds/credits issued back to cardholders
- No statement fee
- No batch fees
- Free supplies
- Free loaners should your terminal fail and/or need repairs
- Coordinated repair service
- Consolidation of your banking needs
- No need to purchase equipment if you own compatible hardware/software
Merchant Mobile Payments
Accept credit cards anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. Transform your mobile device into an affordable and highly secure point-of-sale. Encrypt sensitive data at the point of swipe, identify counterfeit cards before authorization, and stop fraud in its tracks.
- Get paid fast. No holds are placed on your deposit; all funds are available within 2 business days.1
- Save money by eliminating the separate phone line for your card processing terminal.
- Lower card processing costs and chargeback potential with card-present transactions.
- Reduce chargebacks with real-time counterfeit card detection.
- Instant encryption ensures sensitive card information never enters your phone.
- Lower the scope and cost of PCI audits, saving you time and money.
- Gain the ability to capture images of goods purchased by your customers.
- American Express funds may take 7-10 business days.