Sarie Crothers, JD, LL.M.
Vice President & Senior Trust Officer
Sarie is a Vice President and Senior Trust Officer for Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services in Portland, Oregon. Also an attorney, her responsibilities include advising individual clients and trust relationships on current estate, tax, and financial planning strategies.
Sarie works closely with high-net-worth families to provide comprehensive estate and financial planning advice in conjunction with investment management strategies. She also advises trust beneficiaries in budgeting and planning for financial needs and goals in accordance with their individual circumstances. In addition, she has experience preparing complex income tax returns for trusts and estates and consults on estate tax planning.
Prior to Washington Trust, Sarie worked as an attorney with a concentration in probate and trust administration, as well as estate and business planning. She represented clients in all aspects of conservatorship and guardianship proceedings; drafted wills, trusts and various other estate-planning instruments; and assisted with entity formation and negotiation of business transactions.
- Relationship Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- JD, University of Oregon School of Law
- LL.M. Taxation, University of Washington School of Law
- BA, University of Oregon
- Estate Planning Council of Portland
- Licensed with Oregon and Washington State Bars
- Trust Advisory Committee of the Oregon Bankers Association
- Oregon Community Foundation – Scholar Selection Committee
- Irvington Tennis Club – Tennis Committee Member
Contact Information760 SW Ninth Avenue, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205