Gretchen Sturm, CTFA
Gretchen works with key Washington Trust Bank clients to provide tailored operational expertise on personal trust and investment management accounts. Her top priority is to deliver exceptional client service through her highly personalized approach to her daily interactions with clients. Gretchen’s years of experience in the client service and sales industry have formed the foundation for her dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and exceeding expectations.
Prior to Washington Trust, Gretchen was a real estate agent and member of a highly successful and established team at Windermere Cronin & Caplan, and prior to that spent several years in key management positions in telecommunications customer support.
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- BA, University of Portland
- ARCS Foundation Oregon – Treasurer
- Cathedral School – Advisory Board
- Multonamah Athletic Club – Cultural & Style Committee, Tennis Committee
Contact Information760 SW Ninth Avenue, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205