Danielle Fischer, JD
Vice President & Senior Trust Officer
Danielle Fischer is a Vice President and Trust Officer for Washington Trust Bank’s Wealth Management & Advisory Services team in Portland, Oregon. Danielle partners closely with clients to grow, protect and transfer their wealth through sound investment management and estate administration.
Danielle has over 15 years of trust administration and estate planning experience. As a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor, Danielle understands the complex financial needs of entrepreneurial and financially successful families and nonprofit clients. She devotes time to consulting with current and prospective clients regarding their portfolio objectives and ability to provide sustainable income. Danielle also partners with clients’ existing legal and tax advisors to develop and implement strategies for each unique set of circumstances and goals.
- Relationship Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- JD, George Washington University Law School
- BA, Bowling Green State University – Cum Laude
- Estate Planning Council of Portland
- Licensed with the Oregon State Bar and State of New York
Contact Information760 SW Ninth Avenue, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205