Vice President & Senior Trust Officer
Camilla Strickler is Vice President and Senior Trust Officer for Washington Trust Bank's Wealth Management & Advisory Services. She is the primary senior officer responsible for our trust and estate services in the Southern Idaho region, and is part of a larger team of private, commercial, and retail banking partners who provide comprehensive wealth management services.
Camilla has extensive professional experience in trust administration and wealth management, and holds the designation Certified Trust and Financial Advisor. She has partnered extensively with the local legal community in support of her clients’ trust and estate planning needs while directing all facets of daily trust administration. This diverse background enables Camilla to counsel clients and help them attain their goals, including estate planning, retirement, investment and general financial planning goals.
Camilla works in close coordination with clients’ existing legal and tax advisors to ensure that clients receive the best wealth planning strategies for their unique circumstances and goals.
- Relationship Management
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- BA, Eastern Washington University
- Graduate of ABA National Trust School and Graduate Trust School
- Boise Estate Planning Council – Member, Former President
- Treasure Valley Estate Planning Council – Member
- Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council – Former Treasurer
Contact Information945 West Bannock Street
Boise, ID 83702