Linda A. Williams
President, Oregon Region
"At Washington Trust we get to serve our clients by creating solutions that work for them. And we deliver it the Washington Trust Bank way."
Oregon Region President, Washington Trust Bank
As President of Washington Trust’s Oregon Region, Linda is responsible for leading the region’s market growth and visibility by serving our clients and communities, through our Commercial and Private Banking practices and Wealth Management services.
Linda has a strong background in all phases of managing and delivery of private and commercial banking services to corporate, nonprofit and individual clients. She also has extensive leadership experience in the banking industry and is passionate about serving our community through philanthropic involvement.
To meet the objectives of our clients and to fulfill the guiding philosophy of Washington Trust Bank, Linda is driven to attract and retain the best talent in the region. She equips her team with the resources, training and support to ensure our clients’ unique needs are met and are well served by our responsive, relationship-oriented, and personalized service standards.
Linda earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Oregon and is an honors graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
Contact Information760 SW Ninth Avenue, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Banking
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management & Advisory Services
- Arlington Club — Personnel Committee Chair and Past President
- PSU Foundation — Board of Directors and Investment Committee
- Portland Art Museum — Investment Committee
- Oregon Bankers Association — Board of Directors and Finance Committee
- Oregon Sports Authority — Chair Emeritus
- Waverley Country Club — Membership Committee