Vice President & Relationship Manager
Terry is focused on helping businesses and their owners achieve their financial goals, based on his solutions-oriented and customized approach. With more than 20 years of banking experience, Terry is equipped with knowledge and experiences to assist his clients in sales growth, finding new distributors and customers, and working through challenges associated with expanding businesses. He takes a tailored approach to each business relationship, working closely with his clients to help them execute on their key business strategies. His commitment to understanding how each company operates makes him a trusted advisor and valuable advocate for our clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial clients with annual revenue between $10 million and $200 million.
- International Banking — helping US businesses gain access to liquidity to grow international sales, secure better pricing from overseas suppliers, and mitigate payment and currency risk.
- Teaming with experts throughout his extensive professional network to provide insight on tax incentives for exporters and legal advice for cross border issues.
- All types of commercial loans, including revolving lines of credit, term loans, seasonal lending needs and owner-occupied real estate loans.
- Depository clients with sophisticated cash management needs.
- Tax-exempt financing for manufacturers and light industrial.
- Down Syndrome Network Oregon (DNSO) — Board Member
Contact Information760 SW Ninth Avenue, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205