Vice President & Relationship Manager
With over 27 years of banking experience, Eric is exceptionally qualified to meet the complex needs of Washington Trust's commercial clients. He has extensive experience in timber and commercial banking. Eric works effectively with all areas in the bank to offer his clients a wide range of services to ensure they receive the banking solutions needed for their long term benefit.
Eric graduated from Lewis-Clark State College in 1982 with a major in Business and minor in Marketing.
Areas of Expertise
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate
- C&I loans
- Timber industry
- Pacific Coast Banking School—Graduate
- Northwest Agriculture Credit School—Graduate
- Northwest Intermediate Commercial Lending School—Graduate
- Bonner County Economic Development Corporation—Chairman and Board member
- Sandpoint Urban Renewal Agency—Chairman and Board member
- Kootenai Ponderay Sewer District—Board member
- Sandpoint Rotary Club—Member
Contact Information509 North 5th Ave. Suite E
Sandpoint, ID 83864