Vice President & Relationship Manager
With over 16 years in banking, Brad has worked in personal banking, branch management, and new business development, but for the past 10 years, he has worked in residential real estate lending. In particular, he has helped finance numerous home builders and developers, primarily in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho. Regardless of the job position, Brad's focus on providing the best customer experience has not changed.
Brad holds a Bachelor's Degree in Communications from Gonzaga University.
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate Lending
- Residential Builders & Developers
- Spokane Home Builders Association
- Gonzaga University Alumni Association
- Spokane Youth Sports Association
- Spokane-Kootenai Real Estate Research Committee Trustee
- Washington Community Reinvestment Association Board Member
Contact Information717 West Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201